Thanks so much for nominating me, ToyinFabs, I’m happy you think I deserve it. More grease, ink, something, to your pen!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Last and definitely least, let them know you have nominated them.
OK, here we go, 11 random things about me…
1. I’m quite the bat, hardly ever sleep before 3am, even if I have an early day the next day. On such days I survive by drinking a drum of coffee and biting the head off anything that moves.
2. Almost everything I own is pink, including my laptop.
3. I’m still looking for the meaning of life, and the reason why we all sing in the bathroom.
4. I simply can’t do one thing at a time, I’d get bored to death.
5. I am head over heels in love with a rapper/poet/singer/awesome human being called KNaan. Pure, unadulterated love.
6. I’ll read anything and it’s brother as long as it’s not a motivational book. I think those things are frauds. Them and life coaches.
7. Apart from reading my other big love is music. No, I cannot carry a tune from here to there.
8. I have this thing for Yoruba, the language and the guys (Future husband, if u turn out not to be Yoruba, it was my village witches that made me type this)
9. I seem to be fascinated with my village witches.
10. I’ve run out of things to say so I’ll go and steal some from Toyin’s blog.
11. Ah, yes! I’m VERY shy.
OK, now for Toyin’s questions….drum roll….
1. What’s the name most people call you?
Lizi. A few people tried to call me Eliza at some point, it didn’t end well.
2. Would you rather be home alone or hang out with friends?
Alone. I’m a hermit.
3. Are you married or single?
Single, to my Mum’s chagrin.
4. What is your favourite indoor game?
Ah, nothing beats Ludo.
5. Synagogue or Celestial church of christ?
Chineke of Umuneke! Is this a trick question??
6. For your honey moon, would you rather go to Dubai or Seychelles?
Seychelles, definitely. I hope bros is reading this, oh…
7. Do you think homosexuals should get married?
8. On a cold evening, the Bible or a novel?
Sister Toyin, this isn’t a fair question, oh…
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you sleep?
Like 8. Unless there’s someone else in the room and then it becomes 2.
10. Do you take breakfast?
Yes, they say skipping breakfast makes you fat.
11. Do you intend to publish on print someday and if you have will you do it again?
Oh yes, I do. Maybe. Probably.
Here are my nominees. Most of them have been blogging for a donkey’s age so I’m sure they’ve gotten this a million times already. But its not like they have a choice, so here they are:
1. Seun at http://seunodukoya.wordpress.com/
2. Sheddy at http://www.mychurchmind.blogspot.com/
3. Tammy at http://belletammy.blogspot.com/
4. Justin at http://iraborjustin.wordpress.com/
5. Fola (not your name, I know. Or I think) at http://kolami.wordpress.com/
6. Sally at http://moskeda.wordpress.com/
7. Shai at http://www.shaiontheprowl.com/
8. Cris at http://degreatest2.wordpress.com/
9. The Phoenix (for want of a name) at http://phonicphoenix.wordpress.com/
10. Sagay at http://sagaysagay.com/
11. Derin (saved you for last, didnt I?) at http://daireenonline.wordpress.com/
Now, these are the questions I’d like you guys to answer:
1. If you could have a super power what would it be and why? (and that’s one question)
2. If u were stranded on a desert island what three things and which one person would you want to have with you?
3. Movies or novels?
4. If you could get to meet one great person, dead or alive, who would it be?
5. If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you’d buy?
6. To paraphrase Pink Floyd, would you prefer a walk-on part in a war or a lead role in a cage? (walk-on part in oyibo move = waka pass in Nollywood. Just in case you were wondering)
7. If you were late for an appointment and found out 5 minutes from your house that you’d left your phone behind would you go back for it?
8. OK, we need to get something literary in here. Ummm… If you could get one of the writing greats to mentor you who would it be?
9. OK, back to random stuff. If you could change one physical feature of yours what would it be?
10. If you could change one aspect of your character what would it be?
11. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
And finally, thank you, Toyin and thanks y’all!!!!